From X-Cart 4 Classic
Revision as of 17:35, 2 June 2014 by Dohtur
- Guide to setting up a new X-Cart installation.
- Information about the various parameters that can be used to customize the X-Cart software.
- Database layout
- Details about the database architecture behind X-Cart.
- Details about the PHP program.
- Global object variables
- Details about the global objects variables used throughout the X-Cart code.
- Integration with third party modules
- Guide to integrating X-Cart 4.4.3 and newer with third party modules.
- Generating module distribution packs for X-Cart 4
- Guide to preparing an installable module distribution pack for X-Cart 4 (+ a sample module archive).
- X-Cart FAQs
- Frequently asked questions about the software.
- List of comments on changes made to X-Cart code.
Browsing the guide
The guide is not particularly developed yet, and the content we do have is not always organized well. These other methods of browsing our content may help: