If you are paying your providers a certain percentage or commission from their orders, you might want to use a special tool designed to calculate and organize the commission statistics.
To configure provider commissions:
1. Select Settings->General settings on the main menu.
2. Scroll down to the Provider commission options section.
3. Edit the commission options as necessary:
- Providers commission rate (%): Specify the rate in percent to be paid to all the providers.
- Minimum commission payment: Specify the minimum amount which can be paid out to a provider.
To view the statistics for provider commissions:
1. Select Orders->Provider commissions on the main menu. This opens the Provider commissions page:
2. Specify the desired search criteria and then click Search.
This brings up a list of providers along with the commission payment details for each provider.