User profiles in X-Cart
In X-Cart, any registered user has a user profile. A user profile is a collection of information associated with the user.
Typically, a user profile includes:
- personal information (title, first name, last name, etc),
- billing and shipping addresses,
- contact information (phone, email address, fax, etc),
- username and password.
A user profile is created as a result of completion of a 'Profile details' form.
Roles in user profiles management
If you are an X-Cart GOLD administrator/provider or an X-Cart PRO administrator:
- You can control the set of fields included into the 'Profile details' form (See the section User Profiles Options).
- You can create user profiles for all types of users (Study the section Creating User Profiles).
- You can manage all existing user profiles (See the section Managing User Profiles):
- find user profiles by certain parameters,
- view and modify user profiles,
- delete user profiles,
- export user profiles.
If you are an X-Cart PRO provider:
- You cannot create any user profiles.
- You cannot manage any user profiles except your own user profile.