This page contains guidelines on how to process payments in ZenCart/osCommerce-based store using X-Payments.
ZenCart can be connected to X-Payments by using X-Payments Connector. This ensures correct implementation of the following tasks:
- Importing the data on active payment methods from X-Payments to ZenCart/osCommerce;
- Transferring cart and customer details from ZenCart/osCommerce into X-Payments;
- Redirecting the customer from ZenCart/osCommerce to X-Payments and back to ZenCart/osCommerce;
- Synchronizing transaction and order details between X-Payments and ZenCart/osCommerce.
Zen Cart™ Version: >= v1.3.8 osCommerce Version: >= v2.2
Download X-Payments connector:
- for ZenCart from http://www.qtmsoft.com/download/xpayments_connector.1.4.zip
- for osCommerce from http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7510
Unzip downloaded archive and follow readme instructions.
Configuring X-Payments Connector
Before you can start using ZenCart/osCommerce together with X-Payments, you must configure X-Payments Connector.To configure X-Payments Connector:
1. Log in to the ZenCart/osCommerce Admin area.
2. Go to the X-Payments connector settings page (Modules -> Payment -> X-Payments connector).
This will open the X-Payments Connector configuration page.
3. Define connection details.
- X-Payments configuration bundle: A string, containing all the required settings details, which is generated in X-Payments back-office.
- IP addresses for X-Payments callbacks: enter IP address of the server where X-Payments is installed. "127.0.0.1" can not be used here. For better understanding what IP address to put here see X-Payments:How_It_Works#Callback_from_X-Payments_to_the_store
- Payment currency: Currency
Click the Update button.
4. Select available payment method
After all settings are configured click Edit button and select one of available X-Payments methods.
5. Click the Update button.