Numerous LiteCommerce add-on modules have been specially developed to bring an extensive set of useful and exciting extra features to your online store. These modules cover all aspects of your store operations and presentation including various marketing, sales and merchant tools, stock management tools, support for multiple payment gateways and real-time shipping quotes.
Add-on modules are installed and configured individually and do not affect the functionality of the core application (except for the cases and extent explicitly described in the reference manuals of the corresponding add-ons). Add-on modules provided by LiteCommerce can be deactivated and/or uninstalled at any time without causing discrepancies in data or code.
To facilitate navigation through the list of modules, they are broken up into sections:
- Commercial payment modules;
- Commercial shipping modules;
- Other commercial modules;
- Free modules;
- 3rd party modules.
You select and update the modules list also by sections - there are separate 'Update' button under each modules section.
In order to use the functionality provided by the module, you must activate the module. You can deactivate it when you need to hide the module's functionality and reactivate it at any time.
To activate/deactivate a module:
- select the 'Modules' section in the 'Settings' menu of the Administrator Zone,
- place/remove a checkmark in the 'Active' check box against the module's title (to select/unselect all modules at once, place/remove a checkmark in the 'Active' field in the header of the list), and
- click on the 'Update' button.
Most add-on modules need to be configured prior to use. To configure a module:
- select the 'Modules' section in the 'Settings' menu of the Administrator Zone (Figure 7-1);
- make sure that the module is activated ('Active' checkmark is set);
- click on the module's title to switch to the module's settings page, and
- follow the configuration instructions provided in the module's reference manual to complete the configuration.